[Ultimate Guide] Tips and Tricks for Your iPhone and iPad
Do you really fully know your iPhone and iPad you're holding now? Despite having been using iPhone or iPad for years, there are quite a number of people who still have no in-depth knowledge of this beautiful tech product, let alone making the most out of iPhone and iPad.
As a big fan of Apple products, I've been publishing a bunch of tips and tricks for iPhone and iPad owner. Whether you are a beginner who lately switches from Android or a senior who has been using iOS devices for years, this essay is going to give you a brand new insight and take you to explore this long-used-but-unfamiliar little gadget.
Note that these tips and tricks are for iPhone and iPad running iOS 11, 10, 9 and later including:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5/5S and newer
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad mini 4/3/2/1
This ultimate guide is a collection of articles divided into these THREE sections:
Being cutting-edge devices, iPhone and iPad come out with a bunch of sophisticated Settings. There are so many settings that we can barely know the whole of them, let alone making the most out of all settings.
No settings are redundant. Applers have racked their brains to design and carry out settings that are able to ease our life. Why not take a look at the following articles and then pick up one that interests you the most to give it a further reading?
- Those Features Disappear in iOS 11
- 6 Useful iPhone Tricks Unknown to Most on iOS 11
- iOS 11 Can Replace Lots of Third-Party Apps
- 7 New Features of Settings in iOS 11 You Don't Know
- Do You Know? 8 iPhone Settings Upgraded in iOS 11
- [idea] iPhone Home Screen Layouts Should Be Like This
- [Ultimate Guide] Set Up A Friendly iPhone for the Elderly
- [Guide] How to Use Drag & Drop on Your iPad
- Powerful iPad Dock and Multitasking on iOS 11
- [Basic Guide] AssistiveTouch Makes Things More Accessible
- How to Fully Use AssistiveTouch to Ease Your Life
- Stop Flirting with Siri! She Can Do Better Than You Expect
- Do you Really Know How to Use Spotlight Search on iPhone?
- [Guide] How to Make Full Use of iPhone Control Center
- [Ultimate Guide] How to Make Full Use of iPhone Screenshot Feature
- [Speak Screen] Turn Your iPhone into The Reader
- App Store: Something New Yet Most People Ignore
- Find 3D Touch Useless? Because You Are A Green Hand
- How to Use 3D Touch with Apps on Your iPhone?
Except for dazzling settings, iPhone and iPad come with a list of built-in apps along the way like Camera, Notes, Maps, Safari, Mail, and more. Perhaps you're used to playing with some of them. However, it'll take you a long time to know how to fully use one of them. Here, the following list is the elaborate guides on default apps. Just give it a click and let's explore the in and out of the default apps.
- iOS 11 Makes A More Powerful iPhone Camera
- Useful Tips on iPhone Notes App Make it The One and Only
- [Basic Guide] iPhone Notes App - The Best of The Best
- iPhone Reminders App Makes A Simple and Orderly Life
- Believe It Or Not! Safari is The Best Browser on iPhone
- [Guide] Do You Really Know How to Use 'Mail' on iPhone?
- Can't Sleep? I Sleep Tight After Using 'Bedtime' on iPhone
- Tips: iPhone Default Keyboard Tops 99% of Others
- Apple Files App - Do You Really Know This Brand New App?
- Apple Maps: Unknown Features in iOS 11
- Apple Maps: Must Know Features When You're Driving
With the delicate operating system comes nerve-racking troubles. If you're not tech-savvy, iOS issues must be giving you quite a headache when they occur out of your expectancy. Apart from iPhone/iPad tips and tricks, I glean and display solutions to iOS problems for you in case you be in trouble with a nuisance.
- Green Line on iPhone X Display: Why and What to Do?
- Overwhelmed By Calendar Spam on iPhone? Stop Them!
- How to Fix Music Won't Play on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Bad Experiences About iOS 10, Any Solutions?
This essay is far from complete. I'll keep this page up to date and try my best to fulfill whatever you're interested in. If you have any idea, please help me improve. If you like this ultimate guide to iPhone and iPad tips, I'd be sincerely glad that you share it with your loved ones.
After losing some money to fake people calling themselves hacker HACKERTOM10 came to be my savior..this team was able to hack my partner's phone without any traces... And I'm using this opportunity to recommend HACKERTOM10(AT)GMAIiLL( DOT)(COME to anyone in need of reliable and genuine hacker
I will advice you to inbox hackersusan78 @gmail. Com for help
Seek out to Cyberhost998 @ gmail.com