Are you a digital hoarder with more songs, photos, and files on your iPad than you know what to do with? Are you feared of being buried in files?
Don't worry! iPad file manager apps can help you organize your pictures, music, videos, documents and more, so you can sort, play and find things easily. Now check out these iPad file management apps!
1. Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader, media player and download manager (Free)
- Open everything from Office documents, PDFs, books to photos, videos, music.
- View photos, watch movies and enjoy music.
- Copy files from Mac or PC and sync with iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox and other services.
- Save email attachments and web pages to read them later.
- Download documents from the web.
2. File Manager Pro App – Download, organize and view all files on iPad/iPhone ($4.99)
- Sync with iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive and many more.
- Create new folders, mark favorite files, copy and move files.
- View PDF Documents, images, videos and more.
- Zip files creator and extractor.
- Lock this app with password to protect your privacy.
3. FonePaw iOS Transfer - Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod files on your PC/Mac ($ 39.95)
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, voice memos, etc., from iPad/iPhone/iPod to computer and vice verse.
- Manage iPhone contacts breathtakingly easy: organize, edit, backup, restore or delete iPhone contacts with the keyboard on your computer.
- Delete unwanted photos, videos, music, contacts, etc. directly.
- Transfer files between iPhone, iPad and iPod without limitation.
- Back up iPad to computer with one click.
4. iFiles - A file manager, viewer, editor, and more ( $3.99)
- Work as voice recorder, web downloader, PDF viewer, zip extractor, media player, photo viewer, document viewer and more.
- Support online cloud services and protocol such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, Box.net, SkyDrive and more.
- Copy, move, rename, delete, zip files and more.
- Share iPad files with other iOS devices users.
5. iStorage 2 HD for FTP, WebDAV, Dropbox, MS Skydrive and Cloud ($4.99)
- View, locate, move and manipulate files on your iPad or iPhone.
- Access FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive easily.
- Synchronize your files to a variety of cloud storage platforms, including Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPad via USB cable.
- Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files.