5 Best Apps to Record Android Screen（No Root）
So far some Android's mobile phones have started to add the function of screen recording, but the released mobile phone with built-in recording function is still a minority. If you need the function, you can ask for help from a third-party screen recording application. Here we recommend 5 easy-to-use, no-root android apps to record screen on Android.
1. AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is an excellent free Android screen recording app. The recorder requires no root access, and with no need to connect to the computer. There is no time limit, no watermark. No matter whether you are playing a game, or making an application tutorial or even playing a movie, AZ Screen Recorder will be able to help you to record what's going on your Android screen and save it.
AZ Screen Recorder can record Android screen at high quality. You can record up to 1080p, 60fps video. And it also allow you to record screen with external audio. Its pro version can unlock features including facecam, countdown timer, video trimming, and etc.
- Easy to use with one action to start and stop recording
- Support full HD recording
- It's available for users with the operating system Android 5.0 and higher
- The pro version goes for a paltry $2.99
2. DU Recorder
DU Recorder has many interesting functions, besides recording the android phone's screen, its new version supports the live broadcast, which allows users to live stream the mobile screen to the YouTube or Facebook, and also enable users to broadcast gameplay to the Facebook friend. DU Recorder also has many video editing functions that can help you make a better video.
- No advertising, no root, no recording time limit
- High-quality video: support for recording videos of 1080P, 12Mbps and 60FPS
- One-touch screenshots
- It is possible to quit automatically and prompt temporarily unavailable
3. Google Play Games
Google Play Games is Google's social network for video games. This application has the service of screen recording, but it is mainly for the game players. However, you can bypass the game restrictions, start the screen recording in the application, and exit the game to record other things you want.
- It's convenient for game players to record games
- Shows game recommendations
- Push game advertising
- To record non-game interface, you need to exit a game
4. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Mobizen Screen Recorder is a completely free application for Android screen recording, and the quality of the recording video up to 12mbps, high resolution and FPS indefinitely. This application also has basic video editing function. You can remove the video watermark by choosing the "Clean Recording Mode".
- Create videos in Full HD (240p ~ 1080p)
- No root required, available for Android 4.4 and higher
- Allow users add a custom background music
- It requires PC or computer connected to Android.
5. ADV Screen Recorder
ADV screen recorder is able to record everything that happens on your Android mobile screen very smooth, and it does not need root. During recording, you can use your fingertip to write, point, or doodle on the screen.
- Draw on the screen with your favorite color
- Set your Text with full customization
- Create a custom watermark
- It has many advertisements
The above 5 applications have their own special and useful features. You can choose the app according to your own needs.