In the past year, we have heard a lot about 4K resolution or "Ultra HD". In 2014, World Cup matches were shot and broadcast in 4K resolution for the first time. YouTube and the television industry have also adopted Ultra HD as its 4K standard.
Keep up with pace of technology, FonePaw today upgrade its Video Converter Ultimate to the version 1.3.0. It can convert video to 4K Ultra HD for playing on Samsung, Sony, LG, Toshiba, etc. 4K UHD TVs.
There are two ways to upgrade your FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate to the latest version 1.3.0. One is open the program and click "Help" > "Check Update…" on the top toolbar. Then, the program will check the update automatically. Then other is to directly download it on our official website.
Check the details below to see what’s new on FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate 1.3.0.
FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate (Win) 1.3.0 Upgrades
- Add support to 4K UHD resolution output option. Users can now convert videos to 4K video with the resolution of 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160.
- Supports merging, trimming, editing and compressing 4K Ultra HD videos.
- Support input and output videos in HEVC (H.265) and VP9 coding.
- Add the new preset for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Huawei P8, LG G4, HTC One M9, etc.
- Newly supports downloading videos from BBC, TED, NY Times, youku, niconico, FC2, himawari, Veoh, saymove and more.
- Upgrade the kernel code and greatly improve the program's capacity on encoding and decoding video and audio files.
- Fix some minor bugs.
FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate Features at a Glance
- Convert video with 30X faster speed.
- Convert videos between a ton of file formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, H.264, H.265, MOV, FLV, 3GP, MPEG and VOB.
- Extract audios from videos in MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, M4R, etc. files.
- Edit and make personalized video.
- Work as an online downloader to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, BBC, TED, etc.