[New] Broken and Bricked Android Can Be Fixed by FonePaw
General Guide for Recovering Data from Broken Phones
Now, only part of Samsung devices are compatible if they are with cracked screen, non-responsive screen, screen that cannot be touched, etc. but more supported devices are on the way.
Samsung Galaxy Note: Note 3, Note 4, Note 5;
Samsung Galaxy S: S4, S5, S6;
Samsung Galaxy Tab: Tab Pro 10.1.
Note: The present version is merely practical on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
1. Get into "Broken Android Data Extraction" interface.
2. Select phone models and confirm to continue.
3. Put your device into Download Mode.
4. Wait for detecting process.
5. Check the scanning results and recover certain data on the damaged phone.
Note: Contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, WhatsApp messages & photos, photos, audio, video and other documents are available to be retrieved.
General Guide for Repairing Bricked Android Phones
There are five choices supported: Stuck in the Startup screen, Stuck in the Download mode, Stuck in the FoneGo interface, Black screen or Others which refers to other frozen cases.
1. Choose "Fix Device" on "Broken Android Data Extraction" page.
2. Tick a problem that you have met with.
3. Follow the guide to fix:
A. For 1/4/5, you’re asked to get your device into download mode to fix.
B. For 2/3, the stuck mode will be exited directly.
For more, check Ultimate Guide to Fix a Bricked Android Phone.
Even though part of this feature is limited for the device models, it is still conducive for many Samsung users. In addition, it comes with a new UI (user interface) that makes users feel nicer.
How do you think of such new function of FonePaw Android Data Recovery? Leave your comments below.