New Release: FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder (Win) 1.2.1
FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder, a newcomer that was launched recently, received an enthusiastic response from the iOS users who struggling to cast, mirror, or record iPhone/iPad screen. Now, let's see what you can do with the FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder (Win), 1.2.1 version:
1. Wirelessly mirror to PC without jailbreaking iPhone/iPad. Your iOS devices can be connected to PC without USB cable and displayed in full 1080p high-definition.
2. Record iOS screen with audios. Users will be able to capture everything on iOS screen such as games, live chats, App's usage, and would be saved as a video.
What Are the Supported Devices of FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder?
This version of FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder is now only available for Windows PC. And you will be able to display iPhone/iPad/iPod screen or audio on Windows. To check more details about the compatible devices, you can see the following caption:
iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4/3GS
iPad: iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad
iPod: iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
How Does FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder Works?
FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder is very easy to use and you won't be pestered by the complicated steps. Let's see how to do:
1. Download and install FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder and launch it.
2. Connect iOS and Windows with the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Follow the instruction on the program to get your iOS and Windows connected.
4. Start to mirror and record iOS screen.
Want to know more about how it works? Please check: How to use FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder
Why Do Users Choose FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder?
1. Easy to use - you can mirror and record iOS screen in one click.
2. Users can mirror multiple devices to PC at the same time.
3. Share screen between Mac and Windows.
4. Bug free
5. No viruses, malware and bundled software
So if you are looking for an iOS screen recorder app on PC, you are highly recommended to try FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder and I think you will like it! Just make a comment below if you have something to share.