Google Play Store for PC: Download Google Play Store to Windows
You may get used to downloading apps from the Google Play Store on your mobile phone. But what if you want to get Google Play on PC? Can you download apps from Google Play Store on Windows?
Google Play Store is not for PC, but if you want to get Android apps from Google Play Store on Windows PC, this article is to teach you several workarounds to download Google Play for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and get apps from Play Store directly to your PC.
Download Google Play Store for PC
In order to download Google Play Store for PC, you need to download Bluestacks, an Android emulator, first.
- Download Bluestacks from Google.
- When it's done, open the .exe file and install the Bluestacks on your computer.
- Open Bluestacks, follow the onscreen instruction to sign in with your Google Play account.
- Click My Apps > System Apps. There you can find Google Play
- Click Google Play. You can then search for apps in the Google Play Store and download them.
- After downloading the apps or games, you can open the apps or games directly on your PC with Bluestacks.
Emulating the Android environment, Bluestacks lets you run Google Play apps and games on PC. But if you just want to download apps from Google Play on PC and then move the APK files into your Android phone, there are two workarounds.
Download Apps from Play Store on PC - WAY ONE:
There are APK downloading websites that can help you download Google Play apps on PC, which is helpful when you cannot download the apps on your phone because of various reasons.
- On your PC, open Google Play website on a browser.
- Find and click the app that you want to download. You'll see the introduction page of the app.
- Copy the URL. In order to download your preferred app, you'll first need the web address for the app.
- Open an APK downloader, such as APKPure. Paste the URL you have copied in the search bar of the top right corner of APKPure homepage. Click Search icon.
- The downloading page of the app will be opened. Click Download APK to get the APK file of the app on your PC.
Download Apps from Play Store on PC - WAY TWO:
If Way One doesn't work, there is Way Two. To learn more, follow the instructions below.
Besides APK downloader websites, there are also APK downloader extensions that allow you to download apps from Play Store on PC. There are different APK downloader extensions for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera. So choose the one that is compatible with your browser.
Note: You can't use APK downloaders to download paid apps on the Play Store.
- Open a browser and find an APK downloader extension that is suitable for the browser. Add the extension to the browser.
- After installing the extension, you should find the downloader on the top right corner of your browser.
- Go to Google Play Store on PC, copy the URL of the app you want to download.
- Click the APK downloader extension you just installed, paste the URL of the Google Play app into the downloader column. And click Download APK.
These are the three methods to get Google Play Store and apps of Play Store on Windows PC. Please note that you cannot open the APK files you downloaded with APK downloaders on PC without the help of other software.