Wow! FonePaw iOS System Recovery for Mac is Released
Recently, there are many iOS System Recovery software coming out but most of them only can work on Window computer. In Dec. 2016, FonePaw had released iOS System Recovery for Win which helps you fix your iPhone/iPad to normal status with ease. During the recent five months, the FonePaw technical team is absorbed in the research on fixing iOS to normal on Mac computer and improving Win version. Now, it did.
FonePaw iOS System Recovery for Mac is Released. Undoubtedly, it is a good news for all iOS users with MacBook/iMac. Let’s check how it works for you.
When to Use iOS System Recovery
Most frequently-seen problems can be solved with this smart program.
- Stuck in Recovery Mode/DFU Mode;
- Stuck at Apple logo;
- Restart Continuously;
- Screen in Black, Red or Blue;
- Unresponsive status;
- Headphone mode;
- Frozen status
Is my device supported?
Generally, most iOS phone can be compatible, even though you have upgraded it to the latest iOS 10.
- iPhone: iPhone 7 Plus; iPhone 7; iPhone SE; iPhone 6s Plus; iPhone 6s; iPhone 6 Plus; iPhone 6; iPhone 5s; iPhone 5c; iPhone 5; iPhone 4s; iPhone 4
- iPad: iPad Pro; iPad Air; Pad Mini
- iPod: iPod touch 6th generation; iPod touch 5/4/3/2
How to Use it to Repair iPhone/iPad on Mac
- Launch it and connect phone to PC.
- Choose the normal way or advanced mode to fix.
Note: In the normal way, you should put your device into recovery mode. As for the advanced mode, getting into DFU mode is needed, which may erase the data on device so here suggest you go to the normal way firstly.
- The program will detect your iPhone/iPad. Just check whether the provided details are correct or not.
- The corresponding firmware package will be downloaded.
- Your iDevice is repaired after several minutes.
Besides, FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery for Mac 2.7.0 also added this feature, so if you have purchased the program before, just update your program to the latest version to try this new function. What’s more, there are two more improvements on iPhone Data Recovery for Mac 2.7.0: supports devices with iOS 10.3 and fixes the issue that iCloud backups cannot be read.
With so many big change, don’t hesitate! Click to get this fantastic tool on your Mac or update it to the recent version. Hope you enjoy your FonePaw trip! If you have any idea, please contact us.